Thursday, August 20, 2015

Break Month Blanket-Along!

Have I mentioned I'm working on a granny square blanket? ;) Our terms within the HPKCHC each last three months with a break month in between. This August is one of those break months. I'm about halfway done with my blanket but need to make a big push this break month. Why exactly? Because it's for my best friend's baby who is going to make her appearance sometime the end of October/beginning of November and odds are high the baby shower will be in September. Fortunately for me, Cyprienne also has a baby blanket to make this August so I am not alone in my goals.

Yes, I've been a-blanketing for a bebe as well!  Some other colleagues jumped the gun a little on her shower celebration earlier this month, so my blanket and I missed it, to my chagrin...  but I still have a good month or so before the urgency gets ramped up tenfold.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment